You have a GOAL…weight-loss, getting lean or ending daily fatigue…You are what you eat so why not eat only the good stuff? YOU DESERVE IT!
First step is to stock only the foods that will help you stay on track to your goals!
THE SUNNY BOWL
It’s so simple and loaded with protein, carbs and veggies!
* Organic Quinoa (it’s at the bottom)
* Organic Garbanzo Beans – fyi – best source for vegan protein
* Organic Humus – I like Trader Joes (more garbanzos)
* Organic frozen grilled corn – Whole Foods frozen section
SALMON, KALE, QUINOA DINNER
aka The Skale-Quini (thanks to my kids!)
Season the salmon with Himalayan salt, crushed pepper, organic garlic powder and fresh lemon juice then, place in the skillet skin side down to start.
Make the Quinoa as directed – 1 cup product vs 2 cups water, bring to a rolling boil , then cover and simmer for 15 mins. – Trader Joes
Add coconut oil to a large skillet and add broccoli. Season with 21 Seasonings (Trader Joes). when the broccoli begins to cook add the kale and toss for another 2 mins followed by spinach which cooks the fastest of the 3.
Don’t forget to keep flipping the salmon on medium/low heat often to avoid burning.
THE REAL FRUIT SALAD
So simple – basically I hadn’t gone to the market yet so I just threw some odds and ends of whatever was left together and BAM!
* Chopped Kale (uncooked) – the last of it
* Blueberries – they must’ve been “berried” for the pic
* Slivered Almonds
* Dressing – Olive oil, salt and lemon juice
THAT’S IT! – ENJOY FRUITS IN YOUR SALAD!
* Organic froze Edamame – also from Whole Foods
* Seaweed – cut into little strips
* Organic Avocado – best source for healthy fats next to nuts
* 1 Organic Cage Free Egg – sunny-side-up cause the yolk is key!
* add Himalayan salt and your favorite HOT sauce!
I PROMISE IT’S OH SO GOOD!